D&D 5E Alsandor (IC)

TallIan

Explorer
OOC: I was planning on following a little behind. Just enough that the whole group isn't caught out if we are ambushed, but still choose enough for Straxis to have somewhere safe to flee to.

What time is it? What's causing the shadows?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

KDUBS

First Post
It's morning here in Alsandor but the woods are thick and the little Goblins 26 on stealth found shadows to exploit.

OOC: Well then if thats the case, I'll have everyone else give a perception check

KDUBS

First Post
More than a mile down the road the group starts to smell the smoke. And as the group keeps moving along, two large orcs stand in between where Staxis is and the group is and start their battle cry. The orcs are in the woods about fifty meters away from the large group but much closer to Straxis (lucky he was unseen). (The orcs were hiding but as the group of men approached the orcs stood up and started to battle cry as they started to dash towards the group. Making as much noise as possible, trying to steal as much attention as possible).
OOC: I don't know if you want me to share DM rolls but I did give the orcs advantage on sneaking because they were actively hiding and hiding under rocks, bushes and such. (also I rolled very high)

Azurewraith

Explorer
Straxis unsheathes his daggers in preparation for combat.

OOC: Are the orcs aware of Straxis? As for sharing rolls I'm genuinely not fussed I don't in my game just to speed it up for me.

KDUBS

First Post
Before Straxis or anyone from the main group can get to the orcs or get in range for a spell or something to connect, two other orcs jump out no more than five meters away from the main group. At the same time another group of two orcs jump out from behind the main group. For the surprise attack round one of the orcs puts his hand axe to the neck of one of the guards and says "you are surrounded, come with us and you will be spared.. Fight and we will beat you bloody and drag your broken bodies to Yisgrom

industrygothica

Adventurer
Norbrit looks around at the surrounding orcs. "Ha! Ye call this surrounded? Me axe'll not even be warmed up before the lot of you'll be meetin' that stinkin' maker o' yours!" The dwarf readies his shield and raises his axe, obviously showing no intent of surrendering to an orc.

OOC: Initiative, if needed: 1D20 = [15] = 15

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 18; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]22[/COLOR]/22
[B]Initiative:[/B] +0
[B]Saves:[/B] STR +5, CON +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 13
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarf, Elf
Darkvision 60 ft.
[B]Skills:[/B] Athletics +5, Insight +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +1
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 17 (+3), Dex 10 (+0) , Con 17 (+3), Int 12 (+1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 8 (-1)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No
-[B]Second Wind[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Available, [ ] Used
-[B]Action Surge[/B]? [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] Available, [ ]Used

Remove ads