Altaruk, on the Sea of Silt (Dark Sun 4E OOC)

drothgery

First Post
As soon as the sixth person has his stats posted, I'll post one of my handy skill matrix reference sheets. Of interest right now -- if I have everything calculated right, then when it comes to Dungeoneering, History, Intimidate, Religion, Stealth, Streetwise, and Theivery the best person (or people) in the party are just untrained with a high ability score.

dave_o

Explorer
As soon as the sixth person has his stats posted, I'll post one of my handy skill matrix reference sheets. Of interest right now -- if I have everything calculated right, then when it comes to Dungeoneering, History, Intimidate, Religion, Stealth, Streetwise, and Theivery the best person (or people) in the party are just untrained with a high ability score.

That's a super legit thing to have!

Uh-oh... :devil:

hafrogman

Adventurer
Theoretically, you could build a rogue trained in all those skills at 1st level with some combination of backgrounds, racial abilities, and multiclassing...
Yeah, but we already know that Secret 6th is gonna be a Fighter (which is good, we need someone to take the hits for us :) ) Hopefully we won't find ourselves too hindered by our shortcomings. Er . . . as long as we keep to the deadly scorching deserts and badlands and avoid anything like civilization.

Yeah.

drothgery

First Post
Yeah, but we already know that Secret 6th is gonna be a Fighter (which is good, we need someone to take the hits for us :) ) Hopefully we won't find ourselves too hindered by our shortcomings. Er . . . as long as we keep to the deadly scorching deserts and badlands and avoid anything like civilization.

Yeah.
Really, with a shaman and an ardent around, I don't think we need the sucking up hits part of a fighter so much as we just need another melee type (Ardie, Jalim, and Printime are completely ranged characters, and Kai's mostly ranged).

Inspiratorium

First Post
Sorry if it seems like I'm not posting much, but Marel just doesn't have much to say, and I don't think it's necessary to post "I do nothing" all the time :p

Remove ads