Altaruk, on the Sea of Silt (Dark Sun 4E OOC)

drothgery

First Post
That's a super legit thing to have!

Uh-oh... :devil:
Well, here's my cheat sheet, at any rate.
attachment.php

Attachments

• AltarukSkillMatrix.jpg
    AltarukSkillMatrix.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 342

Shayuri

First Post
Hm! Will, Prin will be retraining Endurance once I can take the Autohypnosis feat, so I could train her in Streetwise then.

It made no sense for her to have it out of the gate, but once she's slummed around with the peons for awhile, I could see that being something she'd be good at.

dave_o

Explorer
You guys did leave way ahead of the other groups, bear in mind! So you've already got time on your side!

The wastes seem to be calling...

drothgery

First Post
It's kind of unusual for a leader-role character to take point, but Ardie probably should given her perception score relative to everyone else's, though due to Group Awareness everyone else gets a +1 when they're within five squares of her.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Okay, proposed order.

Ardie
Barrel, Marel
Prin, Jalim
Kai

No particular reason to stay in single file out here in the wilderness. This keeps our best perception up front, our second best in the rear. Melee close to the front, and squishiest safely in the middle. In more dangerous situations we can make Barrel take point, Ardie dropping back. And in narrow confines we keep the same general order, and just bump everyone to their own rank.

drothgery

First Post
Okay, proposed order.

Ardie
Barrel, Marel
Prin, Jalim
Kai

No particular reason to stay in single file out here in the wilderness. This keeps our best perception up front, our second best in the rear. Melee close to the front, and squishiest safely in the middle. In more dangerous situations we can make Barrel take point, Ardie dropping back. And in narrow confines we keep the same general order, and just bump everyone to their own rank.
Works for me.

Remove ads