• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amazon.ca ?

Tear44

First Post
Mine have been "Ready to ship" since july 17th. They are predicted to be delivered July 24th - Aug 13th. Which has me steamed.

Their web page says "Usually ships within 24 hours", but I have a 3 week delivery window. GRRRRRRR

KnowTheToe

First Post
At least it is not you own fault that you do not already have your books. I ordered from Amazon (not ca) and they shipped my books out and I tracked them thru the web, I got all excited when I read they were deliverd. When I got home the books were not there. I go to check my order and I had moved since preorder and forgot to update my order. Now I have no books and won't reorder them until I get refunded for the first order, probably 3-6 weeks.

mojo1701

First Post
Well, now that I know about that e-mail, I just might go with .ca again...

I originally bought my SWRPG d20 RCRB from amazon.com, and got it within 3 days, especially that I selected Expedited International shipping (4-7 business days). However, when I later ordered 2 books for my birthday (It's my mom's credit card), I got them about 15-18 days later. It might've also been since the RCRB was right after it came out, and the other two are pre-RCRB books, so... but I might use it again if I don't care about shipping speed, since it has its prices in CDN$.

Themis

First Post
Shipping dates are mixed up

I ordered my DnD 3.5 books from Amazon which declared the books would ship in 3-5 business days.

However my order stated that they would be shipped until April 2003. Being a bit concerned about that I was in the midst of trying to cancel my order when I recieved an email notice that my product had just been shipped to me. :)

Note that in Canada there is a postal strike on now so Amazon is shipping via Purolator courier.

mojo1701

First Post
Well, I'll be going to University in about a year (entering grade 12 now. I'd still have one more year, but I'll spare you the rant about the Ontario PCs...) and the internet might replace me going to whatever store I used to buy stuff like games and books, unless it's a good store... I'll see...

Anyone near London?

Tear44

First Post
There is no postal strike. At least not yet. Both sides are in negotiation and the reported attitude is "friendly" and "optomistic". Both sides are confident that they are on the road to a deal and a strik will not be necessary.

They passed two deadlines already. Thursday the 17th and Monday thw 21st.

Now, I won't say that a strike won't happen. I am just saying it hasn't happened yet.

Remove ads