Amber Sands

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Snowelf said:
Kija

Kija shrugs at no one in particular.

Some tour of the city this turned out to be. The best thing I guess for now is to return to Aya and Father Grimwald and let them know what I saw. At least I was able to follow him without being caught and we can always watch the place, or set up a post to do it if need be.

Kija heads back down the street the way she came. She kicks a little stone in the street as she walks absentmindedly as she tries to make sense of why the man had possibly been acting so strangely.

Just as you turn the corner, you hear the door the man entered open again.

MysticChick said:
Aya regains her footing and advances on the men holding the would-be killer. Tossing her hair out of her eyes, she gestures for them to bring the man back into the circle.
"Not so fast, brother. You've had your dance, now you must pay the fiddler."

The men bring him forward, and it's obvious he is terrified. He keeps muttering, "Don't hurt me, don't hurt me."

DJMG

First Post
Father Grimwald

Grimwald replies "I agree. This lad doesn't seem up to killing a sheep for dinner, much
less another person. As a newcommer here, I don't want to overstep my bounds, but clearly this isn't adding up.
"

Turning to the crowd Grimwald asks "In the interest of justice, is there anyone here who can give a first hand account of what transpired here, apart for the interested parties?

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
A man carrying several large fish on a stringer steps forward. "I saw it. This man-" he points to the very nervous man Aya is holding still-"ran past me carrying the sword. He said nothing, and his eyes seemed hollow and lifeless. Like these fish."

Remove ads