• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amber Sands

MysticChick

First Post
OOC: DJMG, the wounded person is male.

Aya steps delicately away from the puddling urine. She with her foot, she moves the man's sword out of reach, watching him closely all the time.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Kija:
You're able, with a little difficulty, to keep up with the man in the red turban. He has slowed down a bit, and appears more relaxed than before.

Grimwald and Aya:
The man seems clearly confused and on the verge of panic. His eyes are wild and frightened, and he keeps looking from Aya and her daggers to the wounded man on the ground, then at the crowd, especially the shrieking woman being restrained by a couple of men at the edge of the circle.

The wounded man is alive, and after Grimwald's ministrations, tries to sit up. His face is twisted in anger, and he begins shouting at the man who attacked him. He leaps to his feet, and lunges at him. (Initiative 15)

Roll Initiatives.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Aya, you have the initiative. The wounded man is enraged, ignoring the cries of the woman at the edge of the circle. She breaks free from the people holding her, and she dashes forward toward all of you, weeping and shouting incoherently. The wounded man is clearly trying to kill his attacker, who seems totally confused.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
The man falls down, cursing. The woman falls on him, sobbing. The now disarmed and dripping attacker decides he's had enough, and tries to make a break for it.

Initiative: 5

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
OOC: I'll post the results of this round tomorrow, gang. After that, posting will be sparse until Sunday. My son's and wife's birthdays are Wednesday and Friday respectively, with his party actually taking place Saturday. So I'll be busy herding a bunch of 12 year olds.

Snowelf

First Post
Kija

Kija begins to wonder if following this guy further is such a wise idea. She however can not stop pacing after the mysterious acting fellow, and her curious feet disobey her debating brain.

Only a bit more, then I'll turn back, she thinks.

Remove ads