• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amber Sands

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Grimwald and Aya: What are your actions? The attacker is trying to get away, the woman is a sobbing mess, and the wounded man is trying to get up off the ground and shrug the woman off his shoulders.

Kija: The red turbaned man enters a small arched doorway, and leaves the street.

DJMG

First Post
Father Grimwald

Father Grimwald yells at the man he has just healed "What on Earth are you trying to man? I didn't bring you back from the brink of death so that you could try to die again!"

Grimwald will try and calm the wounded man down while assisting the woman in restraining him.
[OOC herding 12 year olds? Good luck, easier herding worms! :p

For my son's 12th birthday we had a Magic:the Gathering Tournament for him and his friends at the local shop :) Never too young to create another geek :D ]

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
OOC:
No M:tG fans here, though my son told me yesterday (his bday) that he no longer thinks Yu-Gi-Oh is cool and wants to get rid of all his cards. He has begun to join the D&D sessions, and knows the rules better than some of the veteran players.

Last edited:

Snowelf

First Post
*weeps joyfully...there's another one for our side.

--mother of two future gaming geeks
((though I believe my son's destiny is to bridge the gap between geeks and jocks))

Kija

Wanting to continue on, but knowing now that her cover is getting slim and anyone could walk by to see her listening at a door, she causally walks near and around the building to find if she can hear anything through an open window or door, by chance. Then she will head back to the market to find Aya and Father G.

DJMG

First Post
Snowelf said:
*weeps joyfully...there's another one for our side.

--mother of two future gaming geeks
((though I believe my son's destiny is to bridge the gap between geeks and jocks))

The chosen one who shall return balance? :p

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
Sorry it's taken so long to post, gang. Birthday madness + migraine = distraction.

DJMG said:
Father Grimwald

Father Grimwald yells at the man he has just healed "What on Earth are you trying to man? I didn't bring you back from the brink of death so that you could try to die again!"

Grimwald will try and calm the wounded man down while assisting the woman in restraining him.

Evidently, your words break through his rage, and he collapses, breathing heavily. He kisses the woman softly, and looks at you. "Thank you, stranger. My life is yours as payment for your service."

MysticChick said:
Aya leaps at the man attempting to flee, trying to tackle him. 7 +1 = 8. Feh.

You grab his sleeve, but the soft cotton tears away in your hand as he bolts from you. He doesn't get very far, however, as a pair of men in the crowd tackle him and bring him to the ground.

Snowelf said:
Wanting to continue on, but knowing now that her cover is getting slim and anyone could walk by to see her listening at a door, she causally walks near and around the building to find if she can hear anything through an open window or door, by chance. Then she will head back to the market to find Aya and Father G.

You hear nothing; the street noise is too much to make out any sounds through the heavy wooden door. The windows are shuttered, as well, in spite of the oppressive early morning heat.

Snowelf

First Post
Kija

Kija shrugs at no one in particular.

Some tour of the city this turned out to be. The best thing I guess for now is to return to Aya and Father Grimwald and let them know what I saw. At least I was able to follow him without being caught and we can always watch the place, or set up a post to do it if need be.

Kija heads back down the street the way she came. She kicks a little stone in the street as she walks absentmindedly as she tries to make sense of why the man had possibly been acting so strangely.

MysticChick

First Post
Aya regains her footing and advances on the men holding the would-be killer. Tossing her hair out of her eyes, she gestures for them to bring the man back into the circle.
"Not so fast, brother. You've had your dance, now you must pay the fiddler."

Remove ads