• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amber Sands

MysticChick

First Post
Aya goes stealth down the steps of the museum, trying to stay unnoticed as she circles behind the armed man. Move silently check: 15 + 3 = 18! Woot! I am like the wind!

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
The man fixes his gaze on Father Grimwald. He stops swinging the sword about, but he does not lower it, either. All attention is diverted by Grimwald's voice, and he appears unaware of Aya.

Kija, please give me a spot check.

Last edited:

MysticChick

First Post
DungeonmasterCal said:
The man fixes his gaze on Father Grimwald. He stops swinging the sword about, but he does not lower it, either. All attention is diverted by Grimwald's voice, and he appears unaware of Aya.

Kija, please give me a spot check.
Of course he is unaware. I am like the wind!

Snowelf

First Post
Do I see the wind? LOL!! Spot: 10 + 5 = 15

Kija feels a breeze blow past her and when she looks around, neither Aya nor Father Grimwald are with her. She decides she best get herself out to the street just in case.

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
From the museum steps, you can see Aya moving around and behind the swordsman. Father Grimwald is speaking to him, and he appears to be paying him rapt attention. Across the small plaza, you see a tall man watching the spectacle in the street. He's dressed very well, with a creamy colored aba (the long shirt that hangs almost to his ankles) and a dark red turban. Unlike the rest of the crowd, however, he's not shouting or jostling for a better view. If anything, he appears almost bored, a slight smirk on his face. Moving his hands in a subtle fashion, he turns and fades into the crowd.

The man with the sword seems to stagger a bit, and his guard drops.

Snowelf

First Post
Kija

Kija gasps and takes off through the crowd in an attempt to tail him. She pushes quickly through people while trying to survey out an idea of what direction he went. She bumps by a young man with a monkey on his shoulder as it chatters angrily at her.

"Excuse me Mr. Monkey," she calls, finally breaking from the crowd in the street. She quickly scans stucco buildings with colorful stretched awnings and iron guarded steps. She puts her hand out to steady her gaze against the woven bark of a palm tree that is swaying tenderly in the breeze and scowls. Close by there is a man peddling a large stack of azure colored carpets.

"Excuse me, did you happen to see a tall gentleman wearing a cream colored aba and a red turban come this way?"

MysticChick

First Post
Aya steps out of the crowd. Placing the tip of one dagger to his kidney and the edge of the other to his throat she whispers, "Come now, brother. You don't need that anymore. Drop it."

Intimidate 13 + 1 = 14

DungeonmasterCal

First Post
OOC: The ENW boards were down for awhile last night, so I asked Snowelf to make a search check via chat. She rolled a 20.

IC: Kija spots a dark red turban dodging and weaving through the crowd, turning down a narrow side street.

To Aya:
The man gasps, and the pungent smell of urine fills your nostrils. He drops the sword, hoarsely whispering, "Please, I have no money. Do not kill me like you have this poor man at my feet."

Snowelf

First Post
Kija

Attempting to trail the man, but remain unnoticed, Kija stays back aways while keeping that red turban in sight.

I hope I am not following the wrong hat, she thinks.

DJMG

First Post
Grimwald

As the man drops his sword Grimwald rushes up to the fallen woman. Unable to tell at a glance whether she's alive or dead Grimwald can't take any chances. Pushing aside the noise of the crowd and the pleas of the urine soaked man in front of him, he gathers his thoughts and summons the healing spirit from within himself channeling it into the bleeding woman. "I hope I'm not too late" he laments.

[OOC Cure Light Wounds 1d8 + 1 per level]: 6 (rolled) + 1 (level) + 1 (healing domain) = 8 hp cured.]

[EDITED For gender correction - what can I say, I hadn't had a coffee yet! ;) ]

Last edited:

Remove ads