• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Amorphous Blob Games at GenCon

ashockney

First Post
I'll be running a few games at Gen Con, but I've got them registered "the old fashioned way". Here they are:

Ultimate XMen vs. Avengers - Fri, 8/15/08, 6pm - RPG00767 (Champions 4th Edition, 400pts)
Imprisoned - Sat, 8/16/08, 9am - RPG00768 (D&D 3.5, 17th Level)
Nextwave Agents of Hate - Sat, 8/16/08, 6pm - RPG00769 (Champions 4th Edition, 250pts)

The website doesn't show any registrations available, but maybe I may see you guys at the con. At this point, I'm only planning to stop over for Fri/Sat.

If you're just scoping out some sweet games, I'll also pimp any game from Amorphous Blob Games (www.abgames.com). If anyone's going to Origins, we'll be running 50 RPG games and over 100 total games there!

Good Gaming!

lrsach01

Explorer
I'll second the recommendation for AB games. I've played a few over the past couple of years at GenCon and they are ALWAYS fun....not a single complaint. Excellent job guys! Except that Whiteman guy...can you do anything about him. ;)

Remove ads