An Alternative Problem.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I think, that for the sake of simplicity, you should use ethier D&D 3.5 or d20 modern or the pulp heroes edition, that would go nicely with this post apocalyptic world I like so much.
If the last is the case, I will be delighted to play a scientist. If we go for D&D, then a rouge or a fighter, or a mix between those.
Nice concept, really.

Walking Dad

First Post
If I may add something, even if I'm not an original posters (I hadn't seen the thread before):

Is your last question about the catastrophe that leads into this bleak settin?

Or a character concept (with stats?)?

Last question: May I join your merry group?

Jemal

Adventurer
To clarify, I'm looking for character concepts... what you guys would like to play in this type of world. Just need a basic concept right now, as I haven't decided on exact creation stats yet.
And yes, recruiting is still open ATM, at least until I get a few character concepts.

serow

First Post
Post-apocolyptic D&D? Sounds good. Would need some work holding back on the spells though. But other than that, I'd like to apply with a hesitant ranger who's good at his stuff but just a little scared to die. ;)
E6 sounds good for this.

Walking Dad

First Post
Does the characters have any idea what happened?

If yes, the kind of "d-day" would affect the background.

Standard D&D world before the happening?

What about "monsterous" races? I could think of some catastrophes that would force unlikely alliances.

Jemal

Adventurer
Good questions - You'll find the answers to those (AND MORE!) over in my newly posted thread for this campaign now that I've decided what I'm doing :
Rebuilding

Remove ads