• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

An Alternative Problem.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I think, that for the sake of simplicity, you should use ethier D&D 3.5 or d20 modern or the pulp heroes edition, that would go nicely with this post apocalyptic world I like so much.
If the last is the case, I will be delighted to play a scientist. If we go for D&D, then a rouge or a fighter, or a mix between those.
Nice concept, really.

Walking Dad

First Post
If I may add something, even if I'm not an original posters (I hadn't seen the thread before):

Is your last question about the catastrophe that leads into this bleak settin?

Or a character concept (with stats?)?

Last question: May I join your merry group?

Jemal

Adventurer
To clarify, I'm looking for character concepts... what you guys would like to play in this type of world. Just need a basic concept right now, as I haven't decided on exact creation stats yet.
And yes, recruiting is still open ATM, at least until I get a few character concepts.

serow

First Post
Post-apocolyptic D&D? Sounds good. Would need some work holding back on the spells though. But other than that, I'd like to apply with a hesitant ranger who's good at his stuff but just a little scared to die. ;)
E6 sounds good for this.

Walking Dad

First Post
Does the characters have any idea what happened?

If yes, the kind of "d-day" would affect the background.

Standard D&D world before the happening?

What about "monsterous" races? I could think of some catastrophes that would force unlikely alliances.

Jemal

Adventurer
Good questions - You'll find the answers to those (AND MORE!) over in my newly posted thread for this campaign now that I've decided what I'm doing :
Rebuilding

Remove ads