An Interesting Experience

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: How large are the two countries in miles from north to south and from west to east approximately?
How far away from our destination are we now?
All information about the two countries is in the first post of this thread.
Degal: 150 Miles North-South, 360 Miles East-West.
Flynn: 150 Miles North-South, 320 Miles East-West.
You're currently about 40 miles from the fighting.

IC :
"We leave as soon as everyone can be ready for the road. Say an hour for preparations, and a small meal before we leave. I must also leave instructions with the Monks to forward messages to several places. Then, if we ride hard, we may be able to make the border by nightfall."

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“I havn't seen a lot of horses outside. I can summon a few for us, just tell me how many we'll need.”

Silvermoon will wait for the replies and then head to a quiet place to sit down with her spellbook to figure what spells she will prepare for the upcoming journey.

OOC: Since I havn't written down any prepared spells yet, I suppose she has left pretty much all slots free, except for some emergency spells, she would have learned anyways. I'll update the RG with prepared spells soon...
I have left a couple 1st level slots free for that purpose; will change it once I have an answer.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eedrick : Human/Male (Ranger/Rogue/Fighter)

Eedrick stands up and looks around obviously ready to depart. His scanning brings him back to Rana and his forest green eyes show hints of worry on another stoic face, “Milady, I’m sure the good prince has men to organize and other issues to address before he can leave… Why don’t you let me help you get ready for traveling?” He gives what qualifies for him as a smile and gives his hand in helping her up.

DM_Matt

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Eedrick stands up and looks around obviously ready to depart. His scanning brings him back to Rana and his forest green eyes show hints of worry on another stoic face, “Milady, I’m sure the good prince has men to organize and other issues to address before he can leave… Why don’t you let me help you get ready for traveling?” He gives what qualifies for him as a smile and gives his hand in helping her up.

Rana rolls onto her front on the pile of pillows. "Thanks for the offer, but I have nothing I need to prepare. That last ale went right to my head, though. I should lay down for a bit. Wake me up when its time to eat." Rana closes her eyes and naps.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Granite Alehearth, dwarf drunken master

*As Rana sleeps, Granite will try to slip into the room and leave a glass of juice or water (whatever he can requisition from the kitchen), with a packet of alchemist's mercy stirred in. He rarely partakes of it, but for his customers, there's nothing better for a hangover cure. That done, he'll go and harness Louella, strapping her ale barrels on and making sure everything is secure.*

*That done, he'll come back inside to meet the others.*

DM_Matt

First Post
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
*As Rana sleeps, Granite will try to slip into the room and leave a glass of juice or water (whatever he can requisition from the kitchen), with a packet of alchemist's mercy stirred in. He rarely partakes of it, but for his customers, there's nothing better for a hangover cure. That done, he'll go and harness Louella, strapping her ale barrels on and making sure everything is secure.*

*That done, he'll come back inside to meet the others.*

Rana sleeps until someone wakes her up.

Remove ads