An Interesting Experience

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“Why the sudden determination? What do you think can we do against an army? Sure we can make a difference, but can we stop the entire army? Because if we cannot, our efforts are wasted.”

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eedrick of the Blackwoods: Human/Male (Ranger/Rogue/Fighter)

Eedrick gives a less than trusting look when it comes to the answer of the woman. The fact remains he had seen no proof connecting the queen’s daughter to his emperor’s poisoning but he didn’t press the issues as James comes to his senses.

Finally someone realizes what’s important.

He doesn’t give more than a nod in agreement as he watches the others and waits for them to speak up.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Granite Alehearth, dwarven drunken master

"Wot's yer change 'o heart? If the lil' lass needs rescuin', then I'll be yer dwarf. But are ye thinkin' she might be near this army?"

DM_Matt

First Post
Jemal said:
"On second thought, we should be going after the army, right now." He smiled as if he had just realised something.

Now THAT is something I'm good at! Got a good idea of the positions and strengths or their foces?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Llewelyn Aristrocrat 12

I can assemble The family guard for House Starspire. It's a small army but enough to help us. Getting them to the front in time is the issue. Llewelyn says. James I must ask why the sudden change? My cousin is in peril and thier Emporer lay dieing. Why go after the army?

The Elven Noble takes out a few pieces of paper and writing impliments and starts writing notes to his supporters (ie his followers) asking them to seek out any information they can get about the princess whereabouts and a possible antidote for the Emporer. He will send one of the best Healers from Degal to aid in the Emporers healing.

He seals them with his mark and will hand them to James to see they are sent to the proper people.

Jemal

Adventurer
James clears his throat "We have no way of knowing WHERE the headquarters is, though we DO currently know how to find the army. Quite simply there's little we CAN do right now except to try and find someone within the army that knows how to find their main base, and from there we can proceed. While we're at it, we might as well be useful in the war, shouldn't we?"

He looks around for replies "Unless, that is, anybody has a better idea?"

Thanee

First Post
Silvermoon

“If that is all the information we currently have, this is the only logical course to follow.”

“How do we proceed now? Who needs preparations? How do we get there?”

OOC: How large are the two countries in miles from north to south and from west to east approximately?
How far away from our destination are we now?

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Granite Alehearth, dwarven drunken master

"If breakin' giant 'eads will be leadin' us ter find the lil' lass, then I say wot 'er we waitin' fer? Point us in t' derection, James, an' we'll be on our way. Jess lemme git Louella saddled up fer the road..." Granite breaks off, muttering about preparations for the coming journey. As he muses half out loud, he pours himself and downs another mug of ale.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Eedrick of the Blackwoods: Human/Male (Ranger/Rogue/Fighter)

Eedrick simply nods his head in agreement as he quietly resounds to James, “I’m ready when the rest of you are.”

Remove ads