Anarenn: Rise of the ancient blood [OOC]

Nightbreeze

First Post
Yup, finished this afternoon. I didn't went too well (24/30) , I have to admit...so i just refused the grade, and will do it again this June (yeah, here we can refuse the given grades and try the exam again). He had some bastardly and unfair questions, but I wasn't too prepared anyway...

I am going to eat right now and then heading to the gym...will post an update later.

Ambrus

Explorer
Since you mentioned earlier that your exam was on the 13th, but here Montreal it's only the 12th and you've already finished your exam I'm rather puzzled by this whole time discrepancy thing. Alright, now I need to know. Where is "here"? :confused:

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ah, the important question is not where...it is when, mr. Brown.

Hmpf, sorry. Anyway, I got it wrong when I told you that. It was today, the 12th, the morning. It's evening right now. Milan, by the way.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Third, actually. (Although it could be argued that it is my fourth, as I formally started to study Russian an year before my first class of English). The second language is Bulgarian. Italian and Bulgarian are my native languages.

As you noticed, my speed is a little bit chaotic: for a day or two I am slow, then I may post twice or thrice in 24 hours.

Putting that aside, how do you think it is going? Would you prefer more interaction or perhaps a faster-paced action?

Besides, it was fun to observe the reactions of your PC after speaking with two wizards and convincing himself that all humans are mad :)

Ambrus

Explorer
Your english is certainly very good for a tertiary language. It happens to be my second; french is my mother tongue.

And yeah, I was a little surprised by your rapid-fire posts yesterday; especially after a week and a half of little contact from you. :)

I'm not entirely certain how things are going in the campaign just yet. My dragon doesn't yet have a vested interest in anything that's happening; it's just kind of going with the flow out of curiosity really. My interactions with the wizards was a little disappointing; somehow they seemed to see right through me. Don't know what to make of that yet. *shrug* I'm happy to be at the ruins finally, but don't really know if there's anything I can do there yet. Some action might be interesting; I could certainly use the experience points. With my ability to hide and fly away though, I'm not yet certain why my dragon would try fighting something or even what I could do to defend myself except try to sting an enemy and escape.

I'm glad you enjoyed my reaction to the humans. But just so you know, my dragon isn't convinced all humans are mad – just the wizardly ones. My dragon has observed lots of humans and they seem generally okay. Wizards though are smug, self-obsessed and irrational. =P

Ambrus

Explorer
Nightbreeze, could I get some clarifications on your last in-game post? What kind of areas did my dragon pass through on its way to the karin kushol camp? What do the "brutish and huge creatures" actually look like and how many exactly are "several"? What's the layout of the area? Where is the Masters' area in relation to the karin kushol camp?

Nightbreeze

First Post
Ambrus said:
What kind of areas did my dragon pass through on its way to the karin kushol camp?[/colors]
Caverns, mostly. Most of them seemed a little bit unnatural, but there wasn't any worked stone. Not really important, suffice to say that you traveled several hundreds of yards and if it wasn't for Misskri's directions you were going to get lost

What do the "brutish and huge creatures" actually look like and how many exactly are "several"?

The problem is, you can't see them good enough. With darkvision, you see in black and white, and they are in quite a tight space, with several sacks nearby. They seem to be huge reptilians , with bulking muscles and a cruel face. There may be a dozen or tree dozens here, you can't really say.

What's the layout of the area? Where is the Masters' area in relation to the karin kushol camp?

It's some kind of circular and huge cavern. Somewhere under this cavern there should be the place where their "shamans" stay and only they know the way for the Master's place. Misskri didn't know where

Remove ads