Anarenn: Rise of the ancient blood [OOC]

Ambrus

Explorer
Alright, thanks for the corrections. So, is there any nearby water source to supply this agricultural region? How far north is the neighboring village?

hethonoh8.jpg

Ambrus

Explorer
Thanks for the larger area map. Would it be possible to indicate where the Drachenfell and the Greengate forest is on it for reference sake?

I'm just wondering why it'd be so late in-game. By my count it should still be fairly early in the day. A few hours spent reading in the early morning, an hour or so spent hunting, a short stopover in the village and a few minutes chatting with the nearby wizardess... I can't imagine it'd be far past noon when my dragon started flying west. With a flight speed of 60 and by hustling, it should be able to cover the 10 mile distance to the ruins in a little less than an hour. Even if spending a few hours following Oak's cryptic directions shouldn't extend the trip by more than a few hours I'd imagine. Just puzzled by where the day went... :\

Nightbreeze

First Post
Yes, you are right. Because this is the first time you are going there, you take double the time, however, and it's almost 17 miles (not 10...Oak's sense of distance seems to transmit bad at words :p), it's three hours to go there and maybe maybe 2 hours to come back (it is your first time, you will improve). So yeah, you should make it before the light goes away.

Note: I've got an exam tomorrow (English...so it's not particularly hard), an interview the day after tomorrow and another exam the 13th, so I may slow down these days.

Nightbreeze

First Post
Thank you, it was a piece of cake: I finished in 40 minutes, while the maximum time was two hours. Now I'm studying like crazy the credit crunch of 2007 for the interview tomorrow. Will post update tomorrow afternoon or evening, probably.

Ambrus

Explorer
My recovery is going as well as can be expected. I had my accident last Wednesday and the stitches were intended to remain in a week; so there you have it.

Remove ads