• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

And your favorite module writer is?

Melan

Explorer
Favourite module: Dark Tower (Judges Guild).
Favourite module writer: Paul Jaquays (he also wrote The Book of Treasure Maps, Caverns of Thracia, Hellpits of Nightfang and a handful of mini-scenarios, of which Realm of the Slime God is the best).

There, that wasn't too hard.

Darrin Drader

Explorer
Favorite Module: Tomb of Horrors. Its just so evil, nasty, and underhanded, it turns the DM into a total mustache twirling villain, and I like that about it.

Favorite Adventure Writer: Christopher Perkins. Not only are his adventures top-notch-amazing, but he is also a personal mentor of mine. My writing/game design career would not be where it is today without the guidance he has given me over the last several years.

tetsujin28

First Post
Module: Dwellers of the Forbidden City. It has everything I look for: jungles, yuan-ti, and giant frogs.

Author: Gary Gygax, at least the early stuff.

Blackthorne

First Post
Chris Perkins is The Man.

And the Shackled City Hardcover is too good for words.

Nostalgic favorite must be The Haunted Halls of Eveningstar. Been my first (A)D&D adventure ever.

Ed Cha

Community Supporter
Designers: Gary Gygax and Graeme Morris

Modules: GDQ Series, Slaver Series, White Plume Mountain, When a Star Falls, etc.

Maggan

Writer for CY_BORG, Forbidden Lands and Dragonbane
Favourite D&D adventure: I6 Ravenloft

Favourite author: Lynn Willis (who wrote Masks of Nyarlathotep for CoC) and Graeme Davis (who co-wrote The Enemy Within for WFRP)

/M

Thanks to those of you so kind as to mention my name! But I have to step aside for classic Dungeon author Willie Walsh. Old-timers will likely recognize his name.

Module? Graeme Morris's When a Star Falls, followed closely by I9.

Adios!

L

Arnwyn

First Post
Favorite Module? Probably I3-5 Desert of Desolation (I say that today, it'll change tomorrow). Honorable Mention: GDQ1-7, I6

Favorite Module writer? Steve Kurtz (from Dungeon Mag and Al-Qadim fame). Honorable Mention: Wolfgang Bauer, Chris Perkins, WDB Kenower.

Remove ads