Anonycon: Stamford, CT (NYC/NJ tri-state area), Dec. 4-6, 2009

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
According to the Warhorn site, there are still four open seats for the Working for the Jhereg (Heroic Dread) game. You know you want to...

I missed some of the posts above, but I'm looking forward to meeting you, Joe, even if my events conflict with yours! And thanks for your hard work putting everything together, themaxx. (You might want to use [ url = ] link [ / url ] for your sig 'cept with the spaces taken out.)

As Tav said, there's still plenty of room in the Heroic Dread game. And to be honest, if it filled up and there was unmet demand, I'd be willing to add another slot of it on Sunday afternoon. :)

It also might be possible to get there via public transportation from New Paltz-- if you can make it to Poughkeepsie, you could take Metro-North to NYC, transfer to the New Haven line at 125th St., and then take that to Stamford. It would be a pain, but it might work.

Tav_Behemoth

First Post
If you (or anyone else) do wind up taking Metro-North from NYC, let me know - maybe we can coordinate our trips and get some gaming in on the train!

Remove ads