Another day in the Tavern

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Slowly, Khylorn steps out of the bar, knowing that he has other business to attend to.

L

Lord Tarran

NEW PERSONA!

Crouching down as he enters the inn, Drazar Shockbite enters the inn. The great half-blue dragon enters, very tired, as he lowers himself lightly into a chair. Calling for a glass of water, Drazar watches what happens in the inn, and waits for someone to approach him. Anyone who comes close enough will notice that he wears a symbol of Bahamut, and carries no weapons.

79144.jpg

((I'm the center one, minus the sword, plus the symbol.))

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Noticing the blue half-dragon walk past him, Khylorn makes a full turn back into the bar.

"Was that a symbol of Bahamut? On a blue dragon?"

Khylorn goes closer to the draconic being, and offers a hand.

"Hello. I'm Khylorn. May I sit down?"

L

Lord Tarran

Go ahead.

His voice is deep, as he gestures with his massive hand to the chairs around the table. His feet are on the table, as he seems to be sharpening his claws with a knife he pulled form his pack. He accepts the water when it comes, drinking it quickly, putting the glass down, before contiuning to sharpen. When Khylorn has sit, he says, nonchalant, and looking at his nails.

Nice to meet you Khylorn. My name is Drazar. Please though, call me Draz. Not DrAz with a short A, but Drahz, with a long A. What may I do for you? And if this is about one of my father's kind eating one of your relatives, I'm sorry, but I can't help you there. My dad died a long time ago.

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Unexpectedly, Khylorn grinned at Draz, and sat down.

"It's not about anything like that," Khylorn said. "I was just surprised to see a half-blue dragon wearing Bahamut's symbol. As far as I know, blue dragons traditionally revere Tiamat. Am I correct?"

L

Lord Tarran

Yes, generally. But my father was a copper dragon cleric of my god. My blue dragon blood comes from my mother. It seems it was buried in her, and when it mixed with my fathers draconic blood, it came to the fore. She was human, mind. Anyway, yes, Blue's worship Tiamat. I don't though. I follow my father's way, and am a cleric in Bahamut's name.

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Khylorn places his chin in his hand thoughtfully, putting his elbow on the table.

"Quite interesting, Draaaahz," Khylorn drawls, exaggerating the "ah" in Draz. "So, what exactly are you doing in these parts? Following your god's guidance, I would guess."

V

Vash Taklore

vash_6_14_t.jpg

*Overhearing Draz and Khylorn's conversation turns around
on his barstool and look at the half-dragon.*

"A cleric of Bahamut, huh? He's saved me a few times."

*Raises his mug and asks with a smile.*

"Care for a drink gentlemen?"

Remove ads