Another day in the Tavern

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Khylorn laughs heartily, quite low for a small man like him.

"You can sit down, uh, what's your name? If you don't mind, Drahz."

L

Lord Tarran

Draz smiles widely, standing up, and clapping the new man on the back with a massive hand (paw?).

Vash, you son of a dragonne! What are you doing here? Last I saw you, you were destroying that displacer beast nest back at Darkening. Come, sit, sit. We must talk. I've been trying to find a new gate back to Bahamut's palace. Seems the old one was locked after Tiamat found it. I am in charge of finding a place for the new one.

Khylorn, this is my friend Vash Taklore. He, I, and a few others did some work in the city of Darknening on the plane of shadow, sorting out some demons.

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Khylorn smiles courteously.

"Good to meet you, Vash. Very good to meet you."

V

Vash Taklore

*Nods to Khylorn before turning quickly back to Draz. Before he speaks he looks around the room quickly to see if anyone is watching.*

"We've got some trouble Draz. In Juxta there is a notice posted. It seems my brother has found his way out of your little trap. He's coming here...and he has his army with him."

*Sighs*

"I really thought we had finished him off."

*Downs the rest of his mug, then, staring at the bottom of his mug begins to speak again.*

"I'm currently gathering some fighters to aid us, but they're none the like of our old group."

*Looks over Khylorn*

"You look powerful for one of your kind. Can you aid us?"

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Khylorn smiles, nodding.

"I'll help. Allies are always worth having."

He then frowned.

"What do you mean, 'one of my kind?' " Khylorn asks suspiciously.

Realizing that Vash had no idea what the statement really ment, he relaxes.

"Never mind."

L

Lord Tarran

He's a bit young, Vash....

Draz shook his large head, hearing of the release of Vash's brother.

But we could use all the help, you're right. How, though, I must ask, did he break the seals. I channelled the very essense of some of Bahamut's power into them. Forget that, I gave up my own divine spark to seal those damn things.

He seems thoughtful suddenly.

Maybe that means I can recover mine....

K

Khylorn the Shifter

Khylorn suddenly snaps his fingers.

"I'm sorry, Draz and Vash, but I have a small problem. I'm not going to be here for a while, maybe three weeks ((our time, RL problems, sorry)). If you're not leaving until then, I can help, but if you're planning on doing this during those weeks, I probably won't be able to help. Hopefully, I'll see you around."

Khylorn lifts his drink for a final sip and walks out of the tavern.

((OOC: Sorry about that, but RL probably isn't going to let me on a computer for about 3 weeks. If you don't want to wait, I'll understand. But I hope you do wait! ;)))

V

Vash Taklore

*Shakes his head*

"I have no idea how he broke free of your enchantments. I suppose that's what has me worried the most. I really thought we had him then...we lost for many to put him in his place and now this..."

*Takes out his pipe and with a flick of his wrist a flame lights it up. After taking a deep puff continues speaking*

"Most of our comrades have turned up dead. It seems my brother has been free for a while. I've sent for the rest of our old friends to come here, but so far only one has answered my call."

*Looks towards the door*

"Damn...where is she?"

L

Lord Tarran

((We'll fill you in when you get back. See you then :) ))

Draz watches with his large yellow eyes as his friend leaves, turning to his old friend Vash as the door swings shut. Motioning for him to sit, he takes out his whetstone again, and begins to sharpen his claws.

You died, and more importantly, who responded?

He sits and thinks, his eyes going wide as he says,

It isn't who I think it is, is it?

M

Mai Valentine

*Opens the door to the Tavern slowly. As she enters the room a few stop and stare at her. The half-elf makes her way through the room casually, watching Vash and Draz closely, as her eyes dart around cathing those few watching her. After finally getting close to the back of the bar where Draz and Vash are she walks up to Vash and grabs the pipe from his mouth-throwing it on the ground.*

"I told you that was bad for you. Don't need you killing yourself over a little smoking habbit." ;)

*She stands before the two men in full black leather, with two blood-red earrings hanging from her ears. She also has a huge saffire necklace on, which pulses a bright blue along keeping time with her heart. She grabs a seat from a near by table and sits down.*

"Oh, Draz, I picked you up something on my way here."

*Takes out a small gold statue of Bahamut from one of her pockets*

"If you use the correct pray...well, you should know what it can do. So how have you been?"

Remove ads