• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another Dragon

Siridar

First Post
Made from wire.

Yeah, sometimes I do have too much time on my hands at work.

Attachments

• dragon.jpg
    dragon.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 294

Siridar

First Post
KnowTheToe:It pretty much just sits on top of my PC monitor at work, but I'm waiting to use him as a 'miniature' of a really BIG dragon to use against my players. That should put the fear of god into them when I plop him down on the table next to their characters.

"The booming voice you've been hearing suddenly discards it's invisibility spell and appears before you."

Okay guys, you see *this*.

:D

Chauzu: I've heard that one quite a few times. :)

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Siridar, I advise against using it as a miniature. As an aide to visualization yes, but not a miniature. Too fragile.

Here's what you do. Take the miniature of the largest character in your game, set it besides the wire dragon, and tell your players that this is to scale. Any player this doesn't wake up deserves to have his PC stomped.:)

For your next assignment. Make another dragon the same size, but this time add some rice paper for the skin with a coating of laccquer.

Your final assignment is to make a realistic papier machie dragon, complete with teeth and scales.:D

Siridar

First Post
Actually it's not any less fragile than most mini's. Quite sturdy really.

As for the next assignments; what am I, back in school? :D

It may be a while before I get the time to put together another dragon that big, but skin *is* the next logical step.

No. Teeth are. I've gotten quite a few "where are the teeth?" questions from the people at work.

Yeah. Teeth, then skin.

D'karr

Adventurer
You could always tell them that this is a very ancient dragon. He's already lost his teeth. The best he can hope for is some adventurer soup.

Remove ads