• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Another "real-world" choice: Pick one feat...

Li Shenron

Legend
Driddle said:
Let's say you can enhance your life with one of the D&D feats made real. (Hey, if Fat Albert can cross over into our world ...) Pick one, just one. And to make the choice simpler, let's say you can pick only from the latest PHB and the "Complete" series books.

What feat do you choose?

I don't own Complete Divine, but from what I have heard maybe one of the Faith feats would be nice...

Ferret

Explorer
This might help people here.

Myself I think Combat reflexes or Endurance. I haven't checked them all of the though are their any that would help me remember things/help common sense?

fusangite

First Post
Well, in real life, as far as I can tell, I've taken the following feats: Leadership, Diehard and Persuasive, which is a shame. I should, instead, have taken Iron Will (I feel myself failing will saves about 10 times a day these days; this might cut it town to 8), Negotiator and Alertness. I cannot express in mere words how bad the Leadership feat can be in the real world -- look at the main character in a sitcom: there is someone with the Leadership feat. If you take Leadership, you don't end up with some kickass team; no -- your best case scenario pretty well is ending up the Elaine, George and Kramer or Ricky, Corey and Trevor.

Driddle

First Post
Skill Focus (profession or craft). ... Think of the annual increase in income following a 15 percent improvement in your career skill.

Mercule

Adventurer
Well, Night Haunt is nice, but I'd go with Extra Invocation. Most likely, I'd pick Beguiling Influence, but Devil's Sight or Leaps and Bounds would both be fun and quite in-character for me.

Remove ads