• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anybody interested?

Well, I have been thinking about a few things recently. Currently, I find myself thinking constantly about the idea of starting an actual online D&D (Dungeons and Dragons) game. If anyone is interested, I'd like to know about it and we can get a weekly session or group set up on ISRP. I would be welcoming as many people that wanted to join and had at least a significant amount of free time. New or experienced players are also welcomed. Please notify me if any of you are interested and hopefully we can get a game on the way. Any questions or comments would be nice as well.
Thanks for thinking about it,
Johndysseus (I don't know why, but I combined my name with Odysseus and found that I liked it lol...)

Alek

First Post
John have you looked at the rest of Enworld, the host site for ISRP? I belive they have many online campaigns running, and if this doesn't pan out for you, perhaps you could go ask there.

Remove ads