• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone else going to see RoTS at midnight?

IronWolf

blank
I wish.... but I just don't see how I would make it to work the next day and be in any shape to actually get something done.... So I think a friend has picked up tickets for Thursday evening.

squat45

First Post
Shouldn't say this...

Sorry guys, have to gloat. Have a friend who's a manager at the local theatre and he called me about 2 hours ago (Tuesday @ 7:30 PM or so)... seems like the movies just came in today and he "has" to go through all 5 copies and watch them, making sure that everything is ok on all the prints (in preparation for the midnight showing). Anyways, he was wondering if I could do him a favor and help him watch a movie TONIGHT. I'll be there about 11 PM, 25 hours before it actually opens here.

!#$% I feel lucky

:D :p :lol:

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
squat45 said:
Sorry guys, have to gloat. Have a friend who's a manager at the local theatre and he called me about 2 hours ago (Tuesday @ 7:30 PM or so)... seems like the movies just came in today and he "has" to go through all 5 copies and watch them, making sure that everything is ok on all the prints (in preparation for the midnight showing). Anyways, he was wondering if I could do him a favor and help him watch a movie TONIGHT. I'll be there about 11 PM, 25 hours before it actually opens here.

!#$% I feel lucky

:D :p :lol:

Well, I am taking my time, seeing it Saturday evening with friends.

*sending Darth Malice to remove the ursurper*:]

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
Yes I am. And I decided to take Thur off work in case I want to see it again or just goof off like I normally do on days off.

Remove ads