• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in the market for a new house?

Ryujin

Legend
Meh. It is in a mediocre part of WA for sure......I'm actually surprised how boring and awful it looks inside.
I think that someone in England can be excused for not knowing how loud the banjo music plays in that part of Washington. Not too far from areas in which parts of "Z-Nation" was shot, if I remember correctly.

embee

Lawyer by day. Rules lawyer by night.
Wowzers. That's cheap! If I lived in the US, I'd be half tempted!
It's near the Washington/Idaho border. That makes it a hard pass for me, seriously.

When people usually think of the Pacific Northwest, they think of Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland. But there are a lot of militias, white supremacists, "3 Percenters," and Sovereign Citizens.

It's only a short drive from Chattaroy to Ruby Ridge.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I think that someone in England can be excused for not knowing how loud the banjo music plays in that part of Washington. Not too far from areas in which parts of "Z-Nation" was shot, if I remember correctly.
I was being VERY KIND when I said "mediocre"....I'm working on that on line.... :)

Ryujin

Legend
It's near the Washington/Idaho border. That makes it a hard pass for me, seriously.

When people usually think of the Pacific Northwest, they think of Seattle, Tacoma, and Portland. But there are a lot of militias, white supremacists, "3 Percenters," and Sovereign Citizens.

It's only a short drive from Chattaroy to Ruby Ridge.
Maybe an hour drive from the Proud Boys training area, I think.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
You couldn't get that much house and land for that price here in Georgia. I'd risk the right wing nuts for it. I'm used to them, grew up amongst them.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
That would cost about 10 times as much here.
Ya, I don't think many in Europe realize just how much room there is here. And how cheap homes are outside major metro areas. Or maybe you do, but even I'm shocked sometimes at what you can get in a smaller city.

Remove ads