• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anyone in the market for a new house?

Ryujin

Legend
No, we realise. We have schools and maps and televisions and the internet and everything! And sometimes we even visit!

And did we didn't realise, you guys tell us frequently enough! And then trot out that "100 years in Europe, 100 miles in America" line, and then somebody recites that same anecdote about the European visitor they had who didn't understand you couldn't just drive to the next state in a couple of hours. :)
For me it was "lunch in Montreal", when we were in Toronto, but they were from Cuba ;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
For me it was "lunch in Montreal", when we were in Toronto, but they were from Cuba ;)
I’m pretty sure that there’s this one European family who is visiting every American (and Canadian, too apparently - busy people!), one at a time, and trolling them! Like Slartibartfast insulting every person in the universe, but it’s every American and pretending to be clueless about basic geography. :D

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
I’m pretty sure that there’s this one European family who is visiting every American (and Canadian, too apparently - busy people!), one at a time, and trolling them! Like Slartibartfast insulting every person in the universe, but it’s every American and pretending to be clueless about basic geography. :D
That was Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged. Slartibartfast was the guy who constructed coastlines on planets (and was especially proud of his fjords).

Remove ads