Anyone Willing To Run Kingmaker? (Full)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Anyone else that wants to chime on in the fate of the kobolds is welcome to do so. Otherwise we can probably shelve the debate for now and move on to questioning them regarding bandits.

Shayuri

First Post
Trying to frame the situation from Kyria's perspective.

On the one hand, the ruthlessly pragmatic solution is pretty simple: leave no survivors and frame the bandits for the massacre.

It might be a little evil for Kyria to just come right out and say though. I'm not sure she's that ruthless.

Then again...it kind of fits...

Or we could spare them and still try to make them think we're bandits. One armed human is probably as good as another to them. We can just make mention of getting 'back to the camp' and ride off in that direction, and let the survivors do the math...

Kaodi

Hero
I think the operative question is: Who exactly are we trying to hide it from? Even here in the Greenbelt civilized folks are few and far between. It is probably not going to be a big deal if the local hunters even know we offed some kobolds in the vicinity: likely they think that the kobolds are pests that ought to be exterminated anyway.

I apologize if Pixie seems a little too cavalier with her handling of the situation. I do not intend to make anything seem gratuitously violent. But her attitude is definitely not the cosmopolitan one: kobolds are not real "people" for her, at least not at the moment.

Shayuri

First Post
We'd be trying to hide it from other kobolds, hoping to prevent them from retaliating and beginning a cycle of violence.

There's a good chance I'm overthinking this. :)

SelcSilverhand

First Post
If we want to save them there may be time to stabilize both. Liam would be above lying to creatures that he thinks of as evil monsters. However if we want to save them his pride would allow for that. A sort of "See how easy we defeated you. Take your wounded back and tell them that law and order have come to this land". So if we want them alive, use that angle. Otherwise he will want to question them about bandits before finishing the other two.

Scotley

Hero
I will be traveling this weekend to compete in my other favorite game (Bridge) and I will not be posting until early next week. Sorry for the delay. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Remove ads