• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Anything But Normal, Sailing the Endless Falls...

Bront

The man with the probe
"Fee was made Captain of the Stormdancer just before our departure. She may still be out in the seas as well, a possable ally in whatever may come," Ekilu says. "We shoud seek word of the Stormdancer wherever we head, for I know not where to go."

"Also, if we seek aid of the Water Elementals, the former home of the Weilishootili tribe was said to have portals to the Plane of Water. It is one of the few ports in a crack in the Earth Wall, though last I knew it was infested with Sahuagin."

Ekilu ponders for a moment, 'Yes, this is your opertunity to seek vengance on them.'.

"Yes, support from other Elementals could quite usefull."

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ooboobooboo's pseudopod encounters nothing to touch when he feels the star and butterfly but a faint warmth, though the two seem to change their dance to start dancing around it.

D20Dazza

Explorer
Tempest settles to the ground and watches the ceremony solemnly. After the awakening ritual is complete the ape-man strolls forward and gently traces a hand over the figurehead "I not be liken ye name m'gal but I be trustin the cut of ye jib. Ye be seein us right eh and we'll do right by ye" he says "Ye never know, mayhaps the name will grow on me"

When the group starts speaking about their next destination Tempest shows little interest, that is until the Stormdancer is mentioned "That be a mighty fine idea, tracking down young Fee n avin some protection at our backs. I like it"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yes, finding Fee and her ship couldn't hurt, although since it is a moving target and we don't know where she is, we should probably head to other destinations first and gather information about her position while we go. As to the plane of water, we probably need not go there--the elementals whose support we need are the natives of the Kingdom of Knowledge, not my distant and detached cousins who make their home on our native plane, though I suppose that if they actually cared enough to get involved, they would be more likely to support us than the usurpers."

Shayuri

First Post
"Sauhaugin," muses Trebuchet with some anticipation. "An excellent opportunity to engage in the systematic destruction of an obstacle to our cause! I must recommend this course of action."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Unfortunately, I agree. Fee will need to be found while we go, not right away," Ekilu says. "Though, it's possable she may head to the where I spoke of as well, thinking I may."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Honestly Trey, the sahuagin are evil and should be removed at some point, I agree, but right now we have enough enemies after us that picking a fight with those who aren't bothering us right now seems a poor decision."

Kelleris

Explorer
Lupaz yawns broadly after the naming ceremony is complete.

Well, it's as good a name as any, I suppose, though I can't say I agree entirely with the sentiment. In any case, I believe we should make for Bluegorge before seeking after Proteus. It's the nearest port independent of the Kingdom, and so would be a good place to get our bearings and gather information of the outside world's response to the Kingdom's change in rulership. The better the plan we have in hand, the more Proteus will be able to help us. We should be able to locate the Stormdancer there as well. I have a few favors I'm owed to call in there as well - I'd like to make contact with someone who can keep us abreast of current events in the Kingdom while we're away.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I'd feel safer with Uncle Proteus, but heading to Bluegorge to gather information is a good idea. We need to be careful though--the people of Bluegorge, even if they had the will to stop the time elementals from pursuing us, do not have the means."

Remove ads