AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Character Update #2

Karissa(Lughart)
* peaseant outfit should weigh 0 as you are wearing it. dropping total weight carried to 28.5
* also total weight carried should be moved to character sheet (I think my explanation of what I want there is bad so will try to give examples.)

Karolus(rb780nm):
* have total weight at 90lbs your cold weather gear weighs 0lbs while you are wearing it
* have money spent at 176.95 and leftover at 63.05 (16gp difference in our totals I don't know what that could be)

Dorian(Walking Dad)
*Totally ready to go WD great job with the reverbish I saw the way it cut your sheet off.

???(Padreigh)
* Need height, weight, and apperance
* Need background and most important...
* Need a name
* Oh and let me know if you spend some of that extra cash

Tac(jkason)
* another complete character

that makes two down and three to go with only one major so lets round out this group background and be set to adventure.

HM

_

Padreigh

First Post
The Right Honorable Adalwulf, Baronet Blackford, Inquisitor Minoris of the Holy Church of Saint Cuthbert the Defender is ready to rock. :)

Changed Stealth to Knowledge(Nobility) ... screw sneaking around, this inquisitor doesn't lurk in the shadows. :cool:

Also bought some Potions of Cure Lt. Wounds (CL 1) and a signet ring.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok everyone I think I am ready to start an IC tonight what have yo thought about the who knows whom stuff?

I can roll with whatever you all wish to do. The main thing will be the head druid asking WD's character to explore an unknown cave as it may hold secerts to an upcoming doom. :eek:

HM

_

jkason

First Post
I thought the who knows whom stuff was already sketched out, though looking back now, it seems Tac's connection fell to the side at some point. Of course, since he's there as an engineer / structural expert, it wouldn't be out of place for the others to approach him to accompany on the expedition, and his natural curiosity's all it'd really take to get him to come along.

Lughart

First Post
Karissa knows very few people in the area able to swing a sword. Karolus being a figher without anyone to fight, it seems natural she would approach him even though they don't really know each other. Everything seems to be in order.

rb780nm

First Post
Karolus was a guard and then ran a sword school for a while, so he's probably reasonably well known (but not necessarily liked:))

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Since the beginning of history, humanity has measured time in ages. Ages of Glory, of Dreams, and even of Great Sorrows mark the human tally of the years, giving a sense of order to the events of past centuries. But one age has yet to occur, an age of darkness, of decay, and of writhing doom. Witty bards and wrathful preachers know it as the Age of Worms, weaving it into the peripheries of their passion plays as a mythic era of destruction that could begin at any time. Astrologers, diviners, and servants of the fates know more. The canniest among them fear that the Age of Worms has already begun.

_

Remove ads