• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Before we get to deep in the game (at keast before we start rolling). I want to hand out a reward.

To Lughart: You get a +2 DM bonus to any one attack roll, damage roll, skill check, ability check, or save to use once whenever you wish. It can be used after the roll is made and you have it until it is spent (so if you haven't used it and are 18th lvl or whatever you will still have it).

This is a thank you for helping me check characters.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok I have moved things forward and man I did not know it was such a big (maybe wide is a better word) map. No real need for a marching order as you could all be side by side almost LOL.

What I will need though is distance from main group and Karissa as she advances with her dark vision.

We could if eveyone wishes go into Hero Quest mode. That is where you each get a turn move your character one move and then the next person goes. You all would establish who goes first as your characters wait on each other to move.

Up to you how you wish to do I forgot something in the IC gotta go. :p

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Ok everyone will advance the IC thread SUN night (MON for WD and Padreigh), please post a little rp if you wish but be ready SUN for next area.

HM
_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
And before you know it is now.

Should I advance the thread to the next chamber or wait till after the holiday?

HM

jkason

First Post
Either way works for me. Not going anywhere for the holiday, but given that it is a holiday, I'll probably be online less, so might be slower to respond.

Remove ads