• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Shoot I missed that. Somehow my subscription to this thread got deleted and I just fixed it.

Was going to Give a 24 hour bump till I moved this along. I should have NPC'ed Tac way before now. Oh well still wondering what rb780nm is up to.

Also we are down two can anyone think of anyone to recruit for this?

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Welcome aboard jackslate45 let me know what you have for a concept and I will figure out a way to add you in.

HM

jackslate45

First Post
The choice is between a social gnome Sorcerer or an elderly elf Witch.

However, just because it seems you have a Rogue, Fighter, and Cleric, I should go wizard...

EDIT: going to read through the IC so I can get an idea of whats going on first.

jackslate45

First Post
I decided to go with a human conjuration wizard who specializes in creating his own weapons out of thin air. So craft(weaponsmith) plus the Creation Specialzation = free weaponry!

so 8 times per day, he can create a dagger/crossbow/lock pick/torch/something. however, he has not gotten a hold of keeping it long enough to be useful.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sounds unique as you will always have the weapon type you need (P, S, or B).

Are you then going to be a more martial wizard? True Strike, Shield, and False Life etc. and go melee or how about ranged.

Maybe you should take a forge hammer (i.e. warhammer) as a bonded item. That would be cool also.

HM

jackslate45

First Post
problem is unless I multiclass, most of the weaponry i can make wont be usable (wizards get horrible weapons :.-(). and Prestige classes dont get the 2 spells per level anymore. Else it would be hands down Arcane Archer/Eldritch Knight to create bows on the fly.

EDIT: Dwarven On the Fly Weapon Master. 9 Wizard 1 Fighter 10 Eldritch knight doh forgot about magic weapons. Any item created does not have Enhancement bonus :(. Still saving the initial build though.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You are on the right track I believe. Maybe you just use the Create Gear and Creator's Will abilities as bonuses to your regular wizard.

I mean at 8th lvl you get minor creation as an SLA (major creation at 12th) taking away the long casting times for those spells.

I don't know much about the adventure but I'm sure you will get to create magic arms and armor should you take the feat.

And don't forget you still get the Summoner's Charm ability.

I think a dwarf weapons creator (Fighter 2/Wizard 5/ Eldritch Knight 10) a cool class to shoot for. You would need to take some Arcane Armor training feats but a dwarf who crafts his own magical armor and weapons would be very cool.

HM

Last edited:

jackslate45

First Post
what I meant by it was any item created though the use of minor creation/major creation would not have enchantment bonues to it. this way, i could not have 3 weapons, all with +1 Holy, that I can create at will. "Oh look, its something that cannot be struck except by an adamantiate Magic weapon. Oh no, what will be do! Wait, whats this? An adamantiate magic weapon? What do you mean i never had this? Of cource I didnt silly. I made it now." Probably why minor creation does not allow magic weapon creation for cheap :)

EDIT: I re-read that in a female voice for some reason... so I switched colors

Last edited:

Remove ads