• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Will be busy tomorrow and Sat morning but will get to be on the computer all nite Sat as a X-Mas gift to myself :p

So updating to be done SAT nite. Sure everyone will probably check in next week so want to get it and a few others done and have ready.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kind of a pause in this game do you want me to post up your characters looking around and give a description of the more interesting parts of this chamber?

HM

jkason

First Post
Kind of a pause in this game do you want me to post up your characters looking around and give a description of the more interesting parts of this chamber?

HM

Works for me. I feel like there's a puzzle here that I'm not managing to figure out, so I'm reticent to leave but not entirely sure what else to explicitly look for, so a general once-over sounds like a plan.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm... another pause. Is everyone busy or some such? I have no problem taking this game to a slow posting one.

Which means I will give weekly updates as I try to advance us along. Except in combat I will try to update that as soon as everyone posts. Or 4 days after a round update using the if you don't post a few actions ahead you will be delaying rule.

I know we have sadly lost one but their are more than enough of you left.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This game has slowed a little so I am gong to move it to my weekly updating (except during combat) schedule and will do my best to keep the story moving along from now on.

HM

Remove ads