• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

AoW - The Bronzewood Lodge Group(full) - OOC

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Will be busy tomorrow and Sat morning but will get to be on the computer all nite Sat as a X-Mas gift to myself :p

So updating to be done SAT nite. Sure everyone will probably check in next week so want to get it and a few others done and have ready.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Kind of a pause in this game do you want me to post up your characters looking around and give a description of the more interesting parts of this chamber?

HM

jkason

First Post
Kind of a pause in this game do you want me to post up your characters looking around and give a description of the more interesting parts of this chamber?

HM

Works for me. I feel like there's a puzzle here that I'm not managing to figure out, so I'm reticent to leave but not entirely sure what else to explicitly look for, so a general once-over sounds like a plan.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmm... another pause. Is everyone busy or some such? I have no problem taking this game to a slow posting one.

Which means I will give weekly updates as I try to advance us along. Except in combat I will try to update that as soon as everyone posts. Or 4 days after a round update using the if you don't post a few actions ahead you will be delaying rule.

I know we have sadly lost one but their are more than enough of you left.

HM

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
This game has slowed a little so I am gong to move it to my weekly updating (except during combat) schedule and will do my best to keep the story moving along from now on.

HM

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads