• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Apologies

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
If you're still looking for Dungeon 41, maybe you could see if Game Plus has it in their extensive archives (most back issues of Dragon and Dungeon) for sale. Maybe they could overnight deliver it to you.

http://www.games-plus.com

Call them up tomorrow when they open at 10 am central. The phone number is at the bottom of the page. Use one of those 10-10-220 (or whatever so it only costs a buck if you keep it under 20 minutes) services and ask right away for them to check if the issue is in their bins and how much it is. UPS overnight for a magazine can't be too much money, I suspect. I suppose it sounds like a lot but considering the situation it is one way out and you'd have the magazine by Thursday. Good luck.

Allensh

Explorer
Mark said:
If you're still looking for Dungeon 41, maybe you could see if Game Plus has it in their extensive archives (most back issues of Dragon and Dungeon) for sale. Maybe they could overnight deliver it to you.

http://www.games-plus.com

Call them up tomorrow when they open at 10 am central. The phone number is at the bottom of the page. Use one of those 10-10-220 (or whatever so it only costs a buck if you keep it under 20 minutes) services and ask right away for them to check if the issue is in their bins and how much it is. UPS overnight for a magazine can't be too much money, I suspect. I suppose it sounds like a lot but considering the situation it is one way out and you'd have the magazine by Thursday. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip. I've spent $200 on D&D Miniatures this week so I'm flat broke for now, but maybe I can scrape it up. Games Plus is a cool place, I am told by my friend David Nelson who used to play wargames there a lot.

Allen

Remove ads