Arabesu's Eyes of the Lich Queen - IC

moritheil

First Post
On her next action, Rosa will move up to the lizardman and ready an action to keep following him. Where are the others? she wonders.

Aha, finally, she thinks as the arcane energies strike him. It shouldn't be long now . . .

OOC: Thanks, Fangor; that would probably make more sense.

Vertexx69

First Post
Hightower turns with the lizards head in hand and hurls it back into the clearing. (Since he wasted his turn moving towards a dead target. Might as well get in some cinematic intimidation :cool: )

Arabesu

OOC sorry about spotty posting, just finished my overnight flight to the UK and am about to go to bed to recover. I will be posting at odd hours, so hopefully that isn't a problem.

Rosa realizes that the others in her party can't seem to target him or find him when he is in the fog/silence. If she is going to keep this up, she needs to either coordinate their actions somehow (difficult with the silence up), attack at him while he is in the fog, or let him escape the fog momentarily for the others to wail on him. Otherwise this little chase may go on for a while.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Rosa reflects that she perhaps should have chosen a fog spell that she could dismiss.

OOC: Sadly, I don't think Obscuring Mist is dismissable, or she would certainly do away with it once she sees that the other lizardfolk are taken care of. In the meantime she would just try to keep this one silenced for a few rounds.

Arabesu

The chase between Rosa and the Poison Dusk continues long enough for the rest to return to the edge of the clearing. Rosa can tell that thanks to the arcane energies of her fellow gnome companion, he is quite wounded; a single dagger thrust might do him in if she was lucky. Or she can let him get out momentarily if she wants to keep her invisibility.

OOC several of you are wounded, and while you watch the fog billow about prettily, you may want to heal up. :] Moritheil, are you just trying to hang onto the invisibility? I doubt it will last long enough to be relevant to the next fight.

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
Looking over at his companions banged, bloodied & bruised, Fenwick feels he made the right choice by staying hidden. "Maybe you should look to heal some of those wounds, I can't help unfortunately, I don't have any potions." He keeps his eyes trained on the fog and will ready an acid splash spell if this fog would lift.

OOC Ranged Touch + Acid Splash (1d20+2=4, 1d3=1)

moritheil

First Post
Last edited:

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Trent will swiftly move towards the wounded, and if possible, help them along their way. (Vigor Aura, for anyone BELOW 1/2 of max HP, you now have Fast Healing 2, until you get to 1/2 your total HP.)

Otherwise, Trent will stay close to the others, hoping to provide them with some protection. If the Vigor aura is not usable, in case the others are above 1/2 their HP, then he will change it to the Senses Aura, so +2 to Spot, Listen and Initiative checks...

Arabesu

Within the mist, the poison dusk is suddenly overWHELMed by a spell from Rosa and collapses unconscious.

OOC fixed the action: forgot about the sword and hadn't seen the spell.

Last edited:

moritheil

First Post
Arabesu said:
Suddenly, the last Poison Dusk realizes he is surrounded as he emerges from the fog into the exposed center of the clearing. He drops his bow and draws his longsword with his free hand. Continuing to whirl his bullroarer about, he not-so-menacingly threatens to fend you off with is sword.

OOC Is this the longsword that Rosa stole from him? :p

Arabesu said:
As the lizardman passes by Rosa, she is able to gingerly remove his longsword from its scabbard without his notice.

Last edited:

Remove ads