• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Arcana Unearthed Modules

RyanL

First Post
I'm going to be running an Arcana Unearthed game at some point, and I was looking for some module suggestions. I'm not even aware if there are modules specifically for AU. Are there? This will be a low-level game.

Thanks,
Ryan

RyanL said:
I'm going to be running an Arcana Unearthed game at some point, and I was looking for some module suggestions. I'm not even aware if there are modules specifically for AU. Are there? This will be a low-level game.

Thanks,
Ryan

For purchase at the FLGS:

Plague of Dreams, by Fiery Dragon Press
Siege on Ebonring Keep, by Mystic Eye Games

Free for download @ www.diamondthrone.com under Adventures:

Fine Print
Butterfly Cage
Iron Green I & II
many shorter adventure support pieces

Free for download @ www.montecook.com under Archives/The Stuff:

The Depths of Hunger
Beyond Life & Death

Staffan

Legend
Siege on Ebonring Keep seems pretty nice (I've only read it, not actually used it). You can get a PDF of it for $10 from RPGnow.com. It's pretty big (supposed to take you from level 1 to 5), and has some nice features that made me think of old-school adventures (like rumor tables - though tied to Gather Information checks instead of random chance). It is also rather light on dungeons, which I consider a feature.

Remove ads