• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archive - Scheduling/Roundup

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 10-12?

• I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe said:
Because a shark's brains and sexual organs are made of M-80's.

Sometimes, a shark will explode to attract mates. Other times, a shark will explode just to attrace giant killer bees.
No bees are going to get in here! Not in MY airtight fortress!

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
I'm in favor of the plan, but it's no skin off my nose if others object.
Actually, if others object we're legally obligated by federal statute to remove the skin from your nose. We'll probably start calling you by some related nickname, as well...something like "cartilage head" or "skullnose"....

...or something...

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Alright - let's get this hashed out one way or the other so people know to bring money, supplies, or other things.
I guess with no objections and the most votes we go with the bring food idea for dinner......

So we are at:
Mac & Cheese- Gertie
Buns-?
Hotdogs-?
Dessert-?
Chips-?
Side Salad, and a packet of cheesy dogs-Kat

Hopefully, I can add the above to the plan, but cheesy dogs are the closest things to hotdogs I eat. And I need me greens' the yankee kind, don't worry.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
I guess with no objections and the most votes we go with the bring food idea for dinner......

So we are at:
Mac & Cheese- Gertie
Buns-?
Hotdogs-?
Dessert-?
Chips-?
Side Salad, and a packet of cheesy dogs-Kat

Hopefully, I can add the above to the plan, but cheesy dogs are the closest things to hotdogs I eat. And I need me greens' the yankee kind, don't worry.
Brats are OK, as well, if someone wants to bring those. I recommend Johnsonville Cheddarwurst. MMMMMMMM.

Also, I think we *are* going to go to the movie on Saturday at 12:15, which means that we should be done at the Hoffman at about 2:15 - perhaps if those of you metroing wanted to meet us there, then? For those that are motating on their own, we should be back at the apartment at about 2:30.

So, 2:30 arrival, rather than 2, just in case. :)

Mac & Cheese - Gertie

Hotdogs - Kennon and Liz

Side Salad, and a packet of cheesy dogs - Kat

~~~~~~~~~~~

Does this look alright for y'all?

Buns and chips - Nico and JC??

Dessert - Clarissa??

Remove ads