• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archive - Scheduling/Roundup

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 10-12?

• I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Woot! Thanks JC and Nico!

What I propose (but feel free to knock it down):
Movie-- Eisenhower 11:00 or 12:15 (1hr 55min)
Lunch-- till just before 2pm -hotdogs?

2pm game time at Casa de Bauman for those not of lunch/hotdog/movie mode

Dinner-- Hitting an easy sandwich salad place sounds cool (Panera, Quizno's, Subway, Blimpie, etc) - figure it will be mean less mess at Bauman house, lets us get out an stretch the legs, and stretch the mind

Play some more depending on feeling and etc.......

Thoughts, other more brilliant ideas :):):):):)
Is it okay if we don't have a mini yet? I'm slacking in that area currently :(
That works for me, though I'd definitely go with the 12:15 movie over the 11am time. Other's thoughts?

And we're all woefully deficient (expecially me) on period apropriate miniatures. I have all of 1 painted gunfighter type, and most of another done. And a Rackham mini painted to look kinda like an Apache. So, get one when you can. :)

Laurel

First Post
What I propose (but feel free to knock it down):
2pm-- START Game at Casa de Bauman

Dinner-- Hitting an easy sandwich/salad place sounds cool (Panera, Quizno's, Subway, Blimpie, etc) - figure it will be mean less mess at Bauman apt, lets us get out an stretch the legs, and stretch the mind.

After dinner-- Play longer into the night depending on feeling and etc.
Do to another obsession being planned for Saturday morning, I have to change my propsed schedule to that of the one above. Basically, I will be arriving before 2pm, but will not have time for the movie pre-game fun :( Brad, Angelina forgive me!

I just didn't want to not be able to do movie and lunch, but be planning it for others :heh:

Still feel free to opt for other dinner plans, sandwich/salad is just what I would go for :)

Xath

Moder-gator
I won't be going to the movie. And if we're going to subway or something, let me know. I'll make myself a sandwich and bring it with me.

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
I won't be going to the movie. And if we're going to subway or something, let me know. I'll make myself a sandwich and bring it with me.
Well, I could let you know, or you could discuss (and decide) your dining options with your peers (which is what I recommend).

Regardless, what seems to be the current suggested course of action is:

1) Some of us might be going to the movie
2) We're all eating lunch on our own, or in seperate small groups
3) Supper will be a communal meal of some sort, probably consisting of sandwiches or semi-fast-food, requiring some sort of money (or that you bring an alternative for yourself).

Is the above correct?

Remove ads