• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archive - Scheduling/Roundup

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 10-12?

• I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
Game Scheduling for June 10-12

Just adding a poll.

EDIT: DAMN! I forgot to make the voting public on this one. Drat, Drat, DRAT!

Last edited:

AIM-54

First Post
Just to confirm Kennon's suspicion, Nico and I are indeed out on Friday night, but we should be free the rest of the weekend. Saturday would be my preference, if it comes to that. :)

The_Universe

First Post
Keep the votes coming in, but I think we're going to end up playing Saturday, as we'll only be missing one, and it's generally the preferred date of play. If that does happen can I have someone get me a current copy of Mik's character sheet, so he can be a temporary GM character (assuming that I am correct in suspecting that work will lead him astray for saturday)?

The_Universe

First Post
Xath said:
Mik is definitely out for Saturday, but might be available Sunday.
As I suspected. But, since Kat's out sunday (meaning we're out at least 1 no matter when we go), I think the general preference of the group to play saturday means that's the day we're going to go with - but I can be convinced otherwise with little trouble.

What's up, gang? We're out at least 1 no matter when we play - so choose your poison. :)

AIM-54

First Post
Okay I've been informed that I have plans on Saturday night, so Nico and my preference is going to have to switch to Sunday. Sorry about that. :heh:

Remove ads