• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Archive - Scheduling/Roundup

When CAN'T you play on the Weekend of June 10-12?

• I've got things to do Saturday Afternoon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have some business on Saturday Afternoon and Evening

• I'll be unavailable on Sunday Afternoon

• I'm out all weekend.

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
Okay I've been informed that I have plans on Saturday night, so Nico and my preference is going to have to switch to Sunday. Sorry about that. :heh:
Cuteasaurus said:
Are these early evening plans (on Sat night)? As in, would it be possible to get a session in...or is all Sat a no-go now?
I'm free whenever, and I can certainly run a short session if I'm prepared for a longer one. You guys (as a group) hammer out when you're going to play, and let me know ASAP so I know what day to be ready for. :) I need to know by tuesday night so I can properly prioritize my time. :)

EDIT: But, if things proceed as they seem to be, it looks like we'll now be playing sunday, further delaying Kat's entrance into the game, but likely going without a Nicholsian absence.

AIM-54

First Post
It's possible we'll be available Saturday afternoon, but I'm not going to promise anything until everything gets hammered out, and I'll post the results sometime this evening.

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
It's possible we'll be available Saturday afternoon, but I'm not going to promise anything until everything gets hammered out, and I'll post the results sometime this evening.
Cool beans. Just keep us informed. :)

AIM-54

First Post
Okay, plans weren't as concrete as I originally thought, so I've worked things so that Saturday is free. So Saturday is the day. WHOOO!

AIM-54 said:
Okay, plans weren't as concrete as I originally thought, so I've worked things so that Saturday is free. So Saturday is the day. WHOOO!
Huzzah!!!

I'm so excited to play with Nico!!! *wheeee!*

Speaking of Nico... when are y'all coming over tomorrow? :D

The_Universe

First Post
AIM-54 said:
Very well.

I propose a 2pm start, unless we're going to go see the Smith movie before we game. How do we want to take care of lunch/dinner?

I propose grilling some hot dogs for at least one meal.

Discuss.

AIM-54

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Huzzah!!!

I'm so excited to play with Nico!!! *wheeee!*

Speaking of Nico... when are y'all coming over tomorrow? :D

When's convenient for you? Nico gets done with work early, so we're flexible.

Laurel

First Post
Woot! Thanks JC and Nico!

What I propose (but feel free to knock it down):
Movie-- Eisenhower 11:00 or 12:15 (1hr 55min)
Lunch-- till just before 2pm -hotdogs?

2pm game time at Casa de Bauman for those not of lunch/hotdog/movie mode

Dinner-- Hitting an easy sandwich salad place sounds cool (Panera, Quizno's, Subway, Blimpie, etc) - figure it will be mean less mess at Bauman house, lets us get out an stretch the legs, and stretch the mind

Play some more depending on feeling and etc.......

Thoughts, other more brilliant ideas :):):):):)
Is it okay if we don't have a mini yet? I'm slacking in that area currently :(

Remove ads