Are you ready for some Football (Americano)!

R_J_K75

Legend
I don't watch college football never really have so I really couldn't tell you which draft picks are good or not. But having said that the Bills need a WR after trading Diggs, then trade down to the Chiefs who pick...wait for it...a WR. Unbelievable and makes no sense to me. I know people are saying that they were going for quantity but how many of the 10 drafts (I believe) will actually start. Anything's possible and first round picks can be busts while 5th & 6th round picks could be amazing. So, we'll see but I'm not holding out much hope.

Because they didn't learn the first 2 times the Sabre's re-hiring Lindy Ruff as head coach a third time is just ridiculous.

Triple Lindy.gif

payn

He'll flip ya...Flip ya for real...
I don't watch college football never really have so I really couldn't tell you which draft picks are good or not. But having said that the Bills need a WR after trading Diggs, then trade down to the Chiefs who pick...wait for it...a WR. Unbelievable and makes no sense to me. I know people are saying that they were going for quantity but how many of the 10 drafts (I believe) will actually start. Anything's possible and first round picks can be busts while 5th & 6th round picks could be amazing. So, we'll see but I'm not holding out much hope.

Because they didn't learn the first 2 times the Sabre's re-hiring Lindy Ruff as head coach a third time is just ridiculous.

View attachment 360163
Yeah, that feels like a viking draft to me.

At least Buffalo aint Atlanta WTH?

:ROFLMAO:

Remove ads