Arena Day

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Numion said:
Going a bit further, why no magic?

Well actually to be honest I was looking for charcter concepts over a fighter with a crack sword. I can do that and I think that this would be very boring otherwise. I can do all kinds of things with magic weapons. That is why I didn't want any magic included in your ideas. Yet everyone just keeps giving me the how of what I want to do, not the kind of NPC's my PC should fight.

So if any one reads this and wants to help with Character Ideas for combantants in a gladiatorial arena. I would love it either monsters or combantants, only real restriction is not a lot of Eberron or Fearun specific creatures/characters. Thanks to anyone who helps me at all.

Bryan898

First Post
How about a Dwarven Barbarian/ Bear Warrior (CW)/ War Shaper (CW): He'd have the ability to create his own weapons with the war shaper levels, rage, immune to crits and stunning, +4 Str and Con, turn into a bear, and have up to +24 str (+20 for bear, +4 for War Shaper). Makes a fairly solid melee combatant.

A spiked chain wielding fighter- high dex, 13 Int, good Str. Give him the feats Karmic Strike (CW), Combat Reflexes, Elusive Target (CW), Improved Trip, Combat Brute. The ability to negate power attacks coupled with getting an AoO every time you're hit makes for a good combination. High Dex also makes him capable in ranged combat.

Paladin/ Divine Crusader (CD)- Of a Str domain. Allows him the ability to cast all spells from the Strength domain list, which would be extremely powerful in the situation described. Righteous Might and Stone Skin alone would make him a strong contender, but throw in the Bigby's spells to wreak some havoc. Divine Might (CW) could compensate for a lower Str, allowing him to pump up Cha.

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Love the examples all three of them, here is the one I just created:

Human (french accent) Fighter 1/Swashbuckler 5(CW)/Duelist 5(SF)
He gets his INT to both his damage and AC (dodge bonus) and fighter just for feats

Inspired by Raphael from soul calibur

Amazing Triangle

First Post
Thank you for helping out those are great ideas if you have any more that would be great I will also add them as I make them so check back maybe one of the builds will be good for a villian for you.

Remove ads