• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Armour in Star War d20

Drakmar

Explorer
Ok.. so.. here I am playing Star Wars.. and I happen to own the Old Book.. not the Revised one.. and we are playing with the Revised Rules...

So.. how does armour work in Revised Rules..

for example.. Suit of Armour - 3 DR.. does that just reduce the damage you get.. or does it also add to your defense?

a good explanation with example of armour would be much appreciated.

hong

WotC's bitch
Armour in the revised book reduces damage, but only to WP. It doesn't affect VP at all, nor does it add to your defense.

Crothian

First Post
Drakmar said:
um.. what is the difference between WP and VP? I don't know/recollect what they stand for.

Wound Points (WP) are equal to your con score. Vitality points (VP) is basically hit points. They go up each level and are modified by you con modifier.

Drakmar

Explorer
fantastic. Thank you everybody.

WP/VP.. wow.. that is so obvious now that you mention it. ^hit head against keyboardjynhu

Dragonfriend

First Post
Crothian said:

Wound Points (WP) are equal to your con score. Vitality points (VP) is basically hit points. They go up each level and are modified by you con modifier.

And what happend if I do not lose any WP? If I'm not hit by any critical attack, my armour is useless?

Thanks

Buddha the DM

Explorer
Crothian said:

Since when do your wound points go up when you level? Have we all missed that little detail?

Bamphalas

First Post
Vitality

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Crothian

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since when do your wound points go up when you level? Have we all missed that little detail?

Read that again. He said Vitality points go up.

Crothian

First Post
Buddha the DM said:

I was refering to vilatiy. Wounds only increase if you take the correct feat or increae your con attribute.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads