[Arsenal Contest] Mad Mog vs. the Elf Bint

Bigwilly

First Post
For a grand total of 19 damage. Less than average you lucky elf bint!

And of course Mog takes a d6 feedback. He's looking pretty cut up by now.

[dice]

So after feedback from his own weapon, Mad Mog (and he is crazy) is at 32, and Quillathe is at 6.

"Damned Orc!" Quillathe shouts. "Too stupid to just die!"

Quillathe keeps retreating, spring attacking away 5 ft., attempting to trip Mog (with full defensive suite, total AC 35, touch attack bonus +11), then if she succeeds in tripping backing up another 5 ft. If she fails to trip, she'll retreat 10 ft. and Jump into another tree.

First die roll is her touch attack (+11). The second is her trip attempt (+1). Should her attempt fail, the second roll is her attempt to avoid being tripped (+1 again). If that fails, she'll drop her whip, but draw her back-up one as she retreats.

[dice]

Wow. Well, um, seeing as Mog has a +7 bonus on his trip roll, that means Quillathe hit him, but he just yanked his leg and pulled the whip out of her hands. Now Quillathe is down to her non-frost bladed whip, but she's up in a tree with full defense, so her AC is again 35.

[sblock]If you charge her again, her attack of opportunity roll (d20+10 because this whip isn't magical) is:
[dice][/sblock]

[sblock]*crosses fingers* I hope he comes after me. Please come after me. Is it a crit?

Hmm. I can't roll damage dice without tipping him off that it's a crit. Maybe I can just fake him out anyway. I wish you could roll different dice in one post.

Well, here's the confirm roll:
[dice]

[/sblock]

Bigwilly

First Post
And he gets a +4 to the check for fast move for a total of 31.
Divide by 8 (4*2) as he doesn't get a run up = 3 and a bit
Add 8 for medium size vertical reach equals 11
So in theory he could just about reach her with an overhead swing?

So you get your attack, and I get my attack of opportunity critical hit, for:

[dice]+4.

So I hit for 11, and hopefully you'll miss. *grin*

Last edited:

Bigwilly

First Post
Mad Mog is on 21 hp, 20 hp of which is rage hp :grins nervously: If he goes out now, he's going out in style.

Mad Mog is running on rage alone now. He lets Greed slip from his fingers and charging forward launches himself into the air. Ignoring the pain from vicious strike to his temple he swings Pain in a desperate two-handed overhead strike!!!!

Attack bonus is 19 plus 2 for charging assuming he can take the 10' run up, otherwise just 19. Here's hoping the dice are still rolling high:

[dice]

Remove ads