• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Art

freyar

Extradimensional Explorer
Wow, cool! In principle, either Cleon or I could upload it. However, the CC database is, to put it nicely, only half-functional. We have no way to upload files. (This is related to why we can't put hazards in the CC right now.) We're hoping darjr can address this issue sometime soon, but I suspect that the site upgrade has been taking up most of his time.

EDIT: So hold on to the art. We'll want to use it sometime. :) We were talking about compiling some PDFs in memory/honor of Shade, too, and those might need some artwork.

Nookie

Explorer
I'm only doing art for critter that would be hard to find art for. So like a creature that is describes as looking like a Genie would be easey to find art for BUT something like the artuck is something i would do art for.

Cleon

Legend
I'm only doing art for critter that would be hard to find art for. So like a creature that is describes as looking like a Genie would be easey to find art for BUT something like the artuck is something i would do art for.

Could be useful, we obviously can't use the original artwork as that's presumably copyright to the original artist.

Anyhow, I wouldn't recommend spending much time on it until we know whether we can upload them to the CC. Unless you fancy doing it for your own satisfaction, of course.

Nookie

Explorer
Could be useful, we obviously can't use the original artwork as that's presumably copyright to the original artist.

Anyhow, I wouldn't recommend spending much time on it until we know whether we can upload them to the CC. Unless you fancy doing it for your own satisfaction, of course.

I did them for fun to begain with But i figured others may as well benefit from them as well.

Remove ads