Ascension ability questions

eduar

First Post
hi

thanks

because some powers no need to use metapsionic feats only augment the power, like dominate psionic and in 3.5 not exist heighten power

eduar

First Post
hi

if a Greater Deity (80 HD) ECL-160 kill another Greater Deity (80 HD) with ECL-160 but CR-106 gain XP and QT?

or he need to kill a Elder One (120 HD) ECL-240 CR-160 for XP and QT

and how does that?

eduar said:

Howdy eduar mate

if a Greater Deity (80 HD) ECL-160 kill another Greater Deity (80 HD) with ECL-160 but CR-106 gain XP and QT?

or he need to kill a Elder One (120 HD) ECL-240 CR-160 for XP and QT

and how does that?

Not sure I fully understand your question. :confused:

If a Greater Deity kills another Greater Deity it will gain XP and 10% of the slain deities QP.

Belzamus

First Post
Keep in mind, Eduar, CR is based on a party of 4. If one Greater Deity (ECL 160) kills another (ECL 160) in single combat, it's effectively (if I remember correctly) a CR 160 encounter.

eduar said:

Hey eduar matey! :)

can anyone explain how it works spell shot divine ability

Basically, you add spell effects to missile weapons.

So if you shoot an arrow at the target, in addition to the damage you can cast a spell through the arrow.

So you shoot enemy with arrow, it hits (does its normal damage), then the spell goes off.

Each time you do it uses a spell you have memorized of course. But if you take it 9 times you could effectively be shooting arrows that explode like metoer swarms.

Hope that helps.

Yqatuba

First Post
I think maybe my merciful {effect} should instead just be a divine ability called merciful effect (no parentheses) that lets you make any type of {effect} that does hp damage do nonlethal. What do you think?

2 other things

Is there an epic feat that lets you make touch attacks at up to 30ft range sounds familiar

If a creature has multiple templates that give spell resistance do you just use which ever is the highest?

Belzamus

First Post
1.) Sounds good to me.

2.) Arch Mage has it a class ability, sounds fine as an epic feat if it isn't one already.

3.) Yes, you take the highest.

Remove ads