Ascension ability questions

Yqatuba

First Post
Something else I wonder. Does the perfect defense trans ability apply to touch-ranged touch attacks? Those require an attack role also

Howdy Yqatuba mate! :)

Yqatuba said:
Something else I wonder. Does the perfect defense trans ability apply to touch-ranged touch attacks? Those require an attack role also

Good question. I think for the power to be 'worth its weight' it has to work against them.

DamienWilacoth

First Post
For the [Adjective] Spirit Divine Abilities, does the bonus apply just to stuff like spell DCs or does it also apply to opposed checks such as grapple and initiative? The chart makes me think the former but the actual written seems to indicate the latter.

Hey Damien! :)

DamienWilacoth said:
For the [Adjective] Spirit Divine Abilities, does the bonus apply just to stuff like spell DCs or does it also apply to opposed checks such as grapple and initiative? The chart makes me think the former but the actual written seems to indicate the latter.

Its ANY saving throws you force others to make.

DamienWilacoth

First Post
Fair enough.

Also, while I remember it - how does the Hatred ability of the Revenge Portfolio interact with actual Favored Enemy bonuses (such as from Ranger levels)?

Remove ads