Ashes, all [closed]

mips42

Adventurer
You hear a somewhat more subdued voice say 'Ne'er said you was after ma land, said Evendur were.
'Help, huh? You gonna stay and harvest with me? HA! what kinda help you talkin' about?'

dream66_

First Post
Bree takes a forceful tone. "Well, we came to collect supplies for refugees. And protect those same refugees. If you have anything to donate to refugees, we'll be happy to pass it along. I don't take you for a refugee, but if you're under attack we'll be happy help. Otherwise, we came to notify you of the attacks and offer you shelter in the town. Having done that, we're likely to be on our way."

She waits for his response before leaving.

mips42

Adventurer
'Yer right, I ain't no refugee and i kin protect me and my own. I got nothin' fer you nor yer refugees.
'If'n yer wise as ye seem, ye'll leave.'

Kaodi

Hero
While Lester is not the most knowledgeable about the travails of farming communities about the time of war, he nevertheless figures that now is the time to regale the old man with the stories of horror, fire, and death at the hands of marauders. "Well, sir," he begins...

OOC: History: 1d20+3=12

mips42

Adventurer
While Lester is not the most knowledgeable about the travails of farming communities about the time of war, he nevertheless figures that now is the time to regale the old man with the stories of horror, fire, and death at the hands of marauders. "Well, sir," he begins...

OOC: History: 1d20+3=12

OOC: i'm not 100% sure what you're trying to accomplish, please clarify

Kaodi

Hero
OOC: Probably futile and unwise attempt to scare him into packing up and heading for somewhere safer? Lester could not convince a wet paper bag to disintegrate, but he can recite facts and relay information that might make people re-evaluate their positions.

mips42

Adventurer
OOC: Probably futile and unwise attempt to scare him into packing up and heading for somewhere safer? Lester could not convince a wet paper bag to disintegrate, but he can recite facts and relay information that might make people re-evaluate their positions.

OOC: Ah, okay. That was sorta what I thought.

'I don't need yer history lesson an yer makin' my ears hurt. Good riddance to ya!'

PierceSG

First Post
Ashurn awaits the rest of the party to get on the cart before hopping on to it, still facing the old man with the bow. Just in case the old man decided to try and put another arrow into Penton.

Remove ads