Ashin's Commission, RA Style--All but Michael

Patlin

Explorer
Continuing in his periodic sensing for his psicrystal, Ironwolf gets together his gear, gains psionic focus, and gets ready to go.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aglaia finishes her morning prayers to Hyrag as well, leading the villagers and any members of the group who wish to pray through a ceremony for those who have drawn ill or perished. Once the group begins to get ready, Aglaia heads over to help:*

"Thank you all so much for your help! I'm torn--on the one hand, my father was a miner, and I want to come with you to help you find your way through the mines, but on the other hand, I worry for what would happen if we fell and wonder if I should just try to give you some directions...then again, if you fail, we are likely to all die here even if I stay, though please don't tell the villagers that--I don't want to crush their hope..."

"We should pray to Hyrag before we go--this shrine has a minor boon from an early saint of Hyrag--once a day, it can increase the strength of one whose heart is pure who fights to protect the meek, at least for a few hours. Sir Hulgyr, I know that orcs usually do not worship The Lightbringer, but if you would be willing to join me in a short prayer, the blessing of Hyrag could help you, whether or not I come along with you."

Patlin

Explorer
Hulgyr is an extraordinary man, I doubt he'll limit himself to what might be 'usual.' Ironwolf thinks, confidently.

"You must follow the light your god shows you, Aglaia. Perhaps in your prayers, you might ask the Lightbringer which path would better serve his people. You are welcome to join us if you so choose."

Patlin

Explorer
Ironwolf displays an attitude of respect, though his prayer is more in the way of meditation. He concentrates on bringing his thoughts to a point of deep concentration, uniting his considerable physical strength with a potent will.

B4cchus

Explorer
Since Hulgyr has experienced the beenfit of Hrag's blessings in the past, he is not above joining Aglaia in his prayers, although he is not very shure what is xpected of him, he'll mimic his doings as good as he can.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aglaia puts her arm on Hulgyr's shoulder and leads him in prayer before the shrine to Hyrag in the back of the church. Invoking Hyrag's blessings and praying for strength, the prayers are answered, and Hulgyr's body fills with minor divine energy.*

(OOC: Hulgyr gains +2 Strength)

*Aglaia ponders this:*

"I think this is a sign...in accepting the Lightbringer and taking a chance, Hulgyr has shown me that I need to take a chance and come help you find what you seek in the mines. Shall we get underway?"

Remove ads