Ashin's Commission, RA Style--All but Michael

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Aglaia bows and then turns to the townsfolk and calls out in a commanding and charismatic voice:*

"These people are champions with the blessings of Hyrag. They will destroy the evil deep in the mines and bring peace and joy to our town once again!"

*The townsfolk begin to cheer enthusiastically, as Aglaia begins to gesture and name each of the heroes.*

"They are Ironwolf, resolute meditating warrior," the townsfolk cheer for Ironwolf, "Almayce, elven cleric and wizard both," the townsfolk cheer for Almayce, "Eternity," the townsfolk cheer for Eternity, even though Aglaia doesn't know exactly what she is, "And Hulgyr, a mighty warrior blessed with the power of Hyrag himself to save us all!"

*The townsfolk begin to chant "Hulgyr! Hulgyr! Hulgyr!" Aglaia lets them go on for a while and then finally moves down her arms to quiet them.*

"By Hyrag's will, I shall lead them to the evil and see it destroyed! Until then, I shall ward this place with Hyrag's blessing, and all shall be safe. So show your families your love and your smiles again, for soon we shall be free of this evil, and the vile Fallonese as well!"

*Everyone cheers wildly.*

"Alright then, follow me!" Aglaia beckons, full of zeal and renewed hope as she leads them out of the church and towards the mines.

*Before long, Ironwolf feels the presence of Ironwolf.*

Rystil Arden

First Post
'In cave with cleric. Cleric really stupid and almost got killed by sleeping alone in enemy territory, but can't offer advice. Now leaving cave--cleric seems to be looking for wood to make torches.'

Patlin

Explorer
"We've found Michael."

Hop down and walk a little bit towards me, then wait for him to follow. Once he does, head further towards me. We'll have to work on that giving-the-cleric advice thing. We should be able to manage it with more practice.

Rystil Arden

First Post
'Yes, that was the idea. I'm glad you thought of it too, since that was what I was going to do either way. Hopefully cleric will follow--he likes to talk to himself about "Oh woe is me, things always go bad for me" more than actually do anything.'

Rystil Arden

First Post
'They let him off easy. Only has to go find a missing patrol instead of being imprisoned for war crimes. He likes to blame other people or fate for his mistakes'

Remove ads