Ashin's Commission, RA Style--All but Michael

Erekose13

Explorer
Eternity is quite thankful to Ironwolf that he managed to find them a better way. "I hope this has just been a military incident rather than those ghastly rumors we've been hearing, but we should be prepared."

Patlin

Explorer
During the trip, Ironwolf makes sure to keep his eyes open for any possible sighting of Zaeryl. Falls are funny... a slip on level ground can kill an unlucky man, and a fall from heights that should be fatal will sometimes leave a man alive.

"Stay alert, everyone. Most of what we 'know' is just guessing. The town could be filled with zombies or worse...."

Ironwolf, in spite his warning, continues to ride toward the town. His only apparent consideration for the danger being to make sure his swords are loose in his scabbards.

If he sees anything that looks even slightly like it might be undead, extraplanar, or hostile, he'll draw a sword right away.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Riding to the town might be a bit tricky from this promontory. There isn't really an obvious path down here, though he could ride along the edge sideways looking for one--it is long and extends a bit in each direction. Another option is to dismount and head down the steep and rocky incline over the lip of the promontory on foot. It actually isn't really bad, and there aren't any cliffs over which to fall, so the worst that could happen is a minor tumble or rolling/scuffing down a bit and jabbing into some of the rocks.*

Patlin

Explorer
"Ah, it's a bit steeper than I thought. I don't know much about horses, but I'm not sure they can make it down safely this route. Let's look around a bit more for a path that won't break a leg."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: By the way, just to let you know--I'm putting this adventure on super-special speed-mode, which means that rather than waiting for half of the party to say 'Aye', which I usually do, if anyone posts with an action that doesn't seem completely suicidal, I'm going to make it happen. In this case, Ironwolf only had speech text and not an action, so I shall continue to wait)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Sure--he has a choice between walking north or south, and I need to know how long he would go before turning around assuming he finds nothing)

Remove ads